
She can fit into some of her headbands now! I'm sorry, but how was I suppose to pick just one of these faces?! ha I love how sge gets a bit cross-eyed...

~CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU, YOU'RE JUST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE~

Can't believe today is her 1 month! It's gone by so fast! Time flies when you're havin fun!!
Up to 8 lbs baby, ya!

:D Love the bracelet, Auntie Tessa! Mahalo!

"Slumber party anyone?"
7 comments:
Shes just so precious! I love it when they're crosseyed!
No WAy! I can't believe she's already a month old!! Oh, she' so CUTE!!
so darling!!! She reminds me a lot of Derek already!!
sooo cute with her crossed eyes, poor little blackmail victim already.. tooo cute!
haha those are too cute!! she's such a tiny little thing! and those lips are still so red--she's gorgeous!
Hey there!! Congrats! She is adorable!! Isn't being a mom the best! Love, Heather (Gibbs)
HOW CUTE IS SHE. I LOVE HER LITTLE EYE CROSSED PICS, THOSE ARE MY FAV!
Post a Comment