Mom bought them while she was here... of course I ate some... they're DELISH. You can also thank my mom for forcing me to smile for the camera... she took the pics.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love your belly. Keep showing it off because in a few months it will be gone.
yeah!!! Belly pictures!! I've been waiting for these pics and I love 'em! Getting a prego belly was one of my favorite things about being pregnant. But once she was out, it didn't all go back the same. Oh well... she was worth it! You look so great and I'm so excited to see more pics. Especially when your little one arrives! Hang in there... it will happen before you know it!
Hi Hillary, Your looking good. If you get a minute check out Ashley and Josh Brown's blog. They have some exciting news. Hey are you guys selling your TV?
Yeah, we'll have to go get an ice cream sundae or something! ;) I am actually 14 weeks, and you know what, I wasn't really having a hard time sleeping, but since I got the pillow I seriously feel like I sleep so much better. Josh always comes to bed late and I never wake up anymore. Its like I'm in my own little bed inside my bed. But anyway, I'm sure I will see ya around. Take care!
6 comments:
I love your belly. Keep showing it off because in a few months it will be gone.
i'm glad your mom made you smile, you're beautiful.
p.s. i love the belly
Are you really seven months? Thats gone by so fast! You are going to be the cutest mom, you are already so cute pregnant.
yeah!!! Belly pictures!! I've been waiting for these pics and I love 'em! Getting a prego belly was one of my favorite things about being pregnant. But once she was out, it didn't all go back the same. Oh well... she was worth it! You look so great and I'm so excited to see more pics. Especially when your little one arrives! Hang in there... it will happen before you know it!
Hi Hillary,
Your looking good. If you get a minute check out Ashley and Josh Brown's blog. They have some exciting news. Hey are you guys selling your TV?
Yeah, we'll have to go get an ice cream sundae or something! ;) I am actually 14 weeks, and you know what, I wasn't really having a hard time sleeping, but since I got the pillow I seriously feel like I sleep so much better. Josh always comes to bed late and I never wake up anymore. Its like I'm in my own little bed inside my bed. But anyway, I'm sure I will see ya around. Take care!
Post a Comment