Sunday, March 30, 2008

Do you know ME from A-Z?

a- attached or single: forever attacked at the hip to Derek C. Williams :)
b- best friend: Shanae Jones
c- cake or pie: Chocolate Molten Cake from Chili's! It's amazing~
d- day of choice: Sunday... I've just had the weekend with Derek and now to reflect and meditate
e- Essential item: love and laughter
f- favorite color: red
g- gummy bears or worms: gummy worms in chocolate pudding with Oreo's on top... it's just like eating dirt
h- hometown: FresNO
i- indulgence(s): Haagen Daz chocolate PEANUT BUTTER ice cream APRIL 1st FOODLAND
j- January or July: TOUGH ONE- January we were married, but I'll have to go with July because that means my new best friend has arrived! My baby girl...
k- kids: 1 in the oven
l- life is incomplete without: the gospel plan and chocolate
m- marriage date: January 4th, 2007
n- number of siblings: zerO... just sibling-in-laws
o- oranges or apples: Apples, yes chocolate covered apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory... this is like a confession of my love for chocolate!
p- phobias of fears: being stung by a bee. I can take spiders, I'm adjusting to cockroaches and other insects, but bees... I've never been stung & don't want to experience that!
q- quote(s): "Pray as though everything depends on prayer, and work as though everything depends on you." Marjorie Hinckley
r- reason to smile: my mom brought tons of cute ladybug fabric so that we can plan out what she's going to make for us! I'm so blessed! But you've gotta see how dang cute this will be!!!! YAY
s- season: Spring
t- tag five: Christy Corbett, Natalie Hammel, Laura Harris, Shanae Jones, and Elizabeth Roemhildt!
u- unknown fact about me: I was prom queen
v- vegetarian or oppressor of animal: Oppressor~ prime rib, steak, fillet mignon, or a big juicy burger
w- worst habit: harsh self critic
x- x-rays or ultrasounds: ultra sounds... they are the coolest thing
y- your favorite food: Ever since I can remember, macaroni and cheese! I've got the blue box blues!
z- zodiac: Pieces

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you love chocolate and meat just as much as I do! Go Chocolate! Go Meat!! Whoo hoo!!
I'm so excited for your little girl!!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

Yay! I'm so glad you did this, and fast. I can't wait to see your ladybug bed stuff. You better take pictures and blog it cause I'll be gone in 3 weeks! SO excited, but sad at the same time to leave everybody here.

Shanae said...

Hillary, I LOVE YOU!!

Noelle said...

You are so cute! I love learning more about you!

Ryan n Jess said...

Hello there ..silli willi!
I am going to write you back on facebook, but I wanted to say hello on here, we've had a blog, but we didn't blog...but I'm trying.
I love ya!