"You're like a rose on fire that hasn't even hit the speeding limit.
These are the words that make me smile! At first you may think, he makes no sense, but I've come to realize that he's just really deep. ha ha ha. Don't worry, I'm saving every single one of these!
I had to share this with you... I can't stop smiling! :D I love Derek for his crazy comments and his sweet spirit! He makes being pregnant humorous and enjoyable! Nothing in life is intolerable with him at my side! He's so patient and loves me through and through. I know without a doubt that he is everything I need and more, all wrapped up in one handsome man! I'm so glad to have eternity with him, because this lifetime wouldn't be enough. xox
Monday, March 3, 2008
My Eternal Poet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment