
Dearest Daddy
I want you to know,
I wish I could show,
Just how much I love you!
From beginning to end,
On you I can depend,
To always love and guide me.
The Daddy-Daughter dates,
The sharing of large dessert plates,
Will forever be a priceless possesion.
So giving of time,
Yet still you always shine,
At putting me and mother first.
Forever together,
No one can sever,
A friendship like yours and mine.
Thank you for smiles,
And laughter for miles,
You will always be my favorite.
I want you to know,
I wish I could show,
Just how much I LOVE YOU!
I want you to know,
I wish I could show,
Just how much I love you!
From beginning to end,
On you I can depend,
To always love and guide me.
The Daddy-Daughter dates,
The sharing of large dessert plates,
Will forever be a priceless possesion.
So giving of time,
Yet still you always shine,
At putting me and mother first.
Forever together,
No one can sever,
A friendship like yours and mine.
Thank you for smiles,
And laughter for miles,
You will always be my favorite.
I want you to know,
I wish I could show,
Just how much I LOVE YOU!
1 comment:
You make my eyes water...again! how poetic you are. Randy cried just reading your letter w/ the card. we love you and derek. we are so happy for the two of you. can't wait to see you too. xoxo mom
Post a Comment