
Welcome!

our 1st gecko! we like them cause they eat the BUGS!


it hadn't been organized yet... this is shortly after moving in! i will put updated photos on soon...

our closet... it's laundry time :D

hillary's kitchen

our microwave was $10

storage! tp and pt to last fooorrrr eevvveee eerrr

our plain bathroom... remember i hadn't added color yet

sink yeah

our living room converts to THE GUEST room! gotta love the elevated inflatable bed! derek is deflating it

d silli willi

getting ready to put up the photos! thre recliner was $15 sweeeeeet huh

derek doing his HW ... i think / that's the tv and entertainment center that we were babysitting for a semester. we shall soon have something new, well our own.
COME ON OVER SOON!
3 comments:
Love it! I can't wait to get back, Isabella too. I think she is going through beach withdrawl. And ps by the way, love love love your new store. When is the sale get over? See you in a week!!!! WAHOO!!!!!!
fri, tomorrow til next week saturday! so give me a call if you need want anthing :D
if you need a ride or anything HOLLA sista!
I came across your blog while looking up some TVA information on google...
My wife, children, and myself are moving to Laie in January for me to go to school. I was just wondering how long it took for you to get placed into the TVA.
Post a Comment