My cousin and my best friend! It looks so fun! CAN I COME?!? p.s. HEY TODD! LOOKIN GOOD! Welcome HOME!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hillary!!! I'm really sad.... We got in a car accident in vegas and my sunglasses broke!! :( I was more concerned about my shades than the fact that our car is totaled!! Oh well. So good bye sunglasses and good bye "rolla".
4 comments:
Hillary!!! I'm really sad.... We got in a car accident in vegas and my sunglasses broke!! :( I was more concerned about my shades than the fact that our car is totaled!! Oh well. So good bye sunglasses and good bye "rolla".
No new pictures? like seeing them. thanks for keeping us updated. mom
hil!!! yay i found you! so cute! i love your wedding pics...you are so sexy!
You need to post some new pictures dude! I always get on and look and see the same old ones. Get on it!
Post a Comment