I love what you are doing with your place. It looks great.
wow, you guys were busy. that is so fun/hard work to redo your own house( can i just say that is so cool that you own your own house!!!! can't wait for that day!!!!) look forward to our next visit to utah to see it in person!
It's looking really good! I can tell it's a lot of work, but how fun to make it how you want!
love the dark wood floors! they are a pain to keep clean cause you can see all the dust and dirt and such, but they are so beautiful!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love what you are doing with your place. It looks great.
wow, you guys were busy. that is so fun/hard work to redo your own house( can i just say that is so cool that you own your own house!!!! can't wait for that day!!!!) look forward to our next visit to utah to see it in person!
It's looking really good! I can tell it's a lot of work, but how fun to make it how you want!
love the dark wood floors! they are a pain to keep clean cause you can see all the dust and dirt and such, but they are so beautiful!
Post a Comment