WAHOO! Jen, the other MiaMaid Advisor, has been working SO HARD at each practice for MONTHS now! I can ONLY imagine! But all that hard work and dancing is paying off! Cause the musical is HERE! Feb 14th - March 12 at the Center Point Theatre in Centerville it's a MUST SEE! For our activity this week we were fortunate enough to go and see the Dress Rehearsal! IT WAS AWESOME! Jen is Tammy, one of the Council girls. I loved the movie and in person was just so much better! We loved every minute of it!
Sadly, they're very strict about taking pictures so we couldn't until after. And Jen had to change out of her outfit, but STILL! It was awesome! The girls were SO happy to see Jen after! When we left they realized they forgot to get her AUTOGRAPH! So Jen, Sunday, be prepared for the paparazzi! : >



2 comments:
How fun!!! Looks like a good time. I can't wait to go see it. Jen looks amazing and sparkly!
Its actually just sweat. It was a blast to see you and those girls last night. Best audience ever!!!!
Post a Comment