Monday, February 21, 2011

Joyful Macaroon Cookies

...for Derek's prego cravings! hahaha Derek has wanted sweets just as much as me. But of course we have to be good girls and boys. Considering that I haven't made cookies in a while, I thought it was time.
Growing up we had a family friend named Joy that made these cookies. She made them the BEST! And today yesterday I think I got it!
 They may not look great, so take our word, they taste YUMMY!
I usually leave them in too long. But you take them out looking puffy and a lil golden... for me it was 9 mins. Want the RECIPE?! Click HERE
AND THEN they thin out and are Mmmm Mmmm Good! Thanks, Joy, your trademark lives on :> xox

3 comments:

Shanae said...

yummy cookies, I will have to try them.

Shooting Star said...

You deserve to splurge a little! You are going to the gym still! Plus my theory is if you take the time to make them instead of going out and buying them, the calorie count is lower. ;)

Brooke said...

I need some so bad right now!! Good thing Adam gets home tomorrow night.