Thanks, Derek, for loving Jocelyn with all that you are!
You're an excellent Daddy & I couldn't ask for you to love her more!
She get's SO excited when Daddy comes home!
It's nice for all of us, they always have Daddy/ Daughter time once he's home.
He is always making her laugh & giggle!
He teaches her little tricks, silly dance moves & most recently to pray (with help of course)!
We are so blessed to have him light up our home!
I love you, Derek! JoJo does too!
My parents arrived just in time for us to be spoiled!
My mom got to be with her dad & I got to spend Father's Day with my daddy too!
It's been a while since that has happened! So what a treat!
Jocelyn made that paper tie for Derek in NURSERY! :> SO FUN!
like father~like daughter!
He's the best! I love you, dad!
like father~like daughter!
He's the best! I love you, dad!









2 comments:
Your family is so beautiful.
WOW, that sundae looks like a Haar's dream come true! haha, you are one lucky girl to have two wonderful men in your life! love you.
Post a Comment