I can NOT believe it's been a year! Well, I guess I can since a lot has happened, but this is Jocelyn when she turned one. Look at how much they change in just one single year! I saw this and couldn't believe it. :>
Bodie, Jocelyn & Bella at her party last year
... and now she's 2! Not a baby anymore! Very much a little girl, toddling around!
Expressing her personality every minute of the day.
A few of Jocelyn's aged friends came to slip & slide around to celebrate her birthday! We went to my Grandparent's back yard to soak up the sun. Here are some of the highlights! Fun lil kiddos with great spunk! The Dad's got to play a lil soccer game too!
Expressing her personality every minute of the day.
A few of Jocelyn's aged friends came to slip & slide around to celebrate her birthday! We went to my Grandparent's back yard to soak up the sun. Here are some of the highlights! Fun lil kiddos with great spunk! The Dad's got to play a lil soccer game too!
Bye Bye everyone! Thanks for a fun birthday! LOVES&HUGS

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
9 comments:
Jojo is so big! and so adorable! What a fun birthday party!
so fun, such cute pics! It is amazing how big she is.
She is HUGE! I wish I could have been at the b-day bash. I love how cutesy you made it! The fish sandwiches and the material for the table cloth=LOVE!!!
p.s. I think we have the same shoes (target?!?!) if you are confused I'm talking about the last pix :)
they reminded me of your target highheels but more practical when I bought them...
MISS YOU!
She is a giant from the last time we saw her, so much fun and cute party decor I might add!
i love it! i hope one of my kids' birthday is during the summer so i can throw a pool party for them. very cute idea, and happy birthday to jocelyn!
What a cute set up! I wish we were out here just a little bit sooner to celebrate with her!
Love the table cloth! Is it fabric?
Great birthday party!!! You did a fabulous job setting up! Can't believe time goes so fast, we will have to do a combined birthday one of these years:)!
i miss you! oh, and could not be the cutest mom ever! you make me sick! look at how amazing you look AND you put on a party to die for? someone should give you an award! when you coming down south? LOVE YOU!!!
You are amazing. That looks like a FUN party.
Post a Comment