Monday, February 15, 2010

A little Valentine's Day fun


Derek & I have been spending our evenings trying to find new things to do. 
We don't have a TV which has its pro's & con's but we are having a good time getting creative! 
So we spent Valentine's Day and the weekend playing : 

And I thought FOR SURE I'd be winning. Cocky? No, just confident. 
Why? Because Derek is always asking me how to spell words. 
So I thought this would be to my advantage. But how dare I underestimate my competitive husband! 
He has not had large words. Nothing complex but he has a skill of PLACING his words in the RIGHT place! It's pretty disturbing! He is undefeated. He just text me:
"0-3 Do you know what that represents?"
The nerve. 


Thanks, LOVE, for a fun Valentine's... REMATCH! :>

1 comment:

Janean said...

hill.arious. thats so derek to text u. twerp.