Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I've Never...

... been to a concert. Michelle Branch at the Fresno Fair is the closest thing! It was great fun. I had tickets to go to Kelly Clarkson in like 2004 but she got sick and it was canceled the DAY BEFORE! I have to thank Laura for at least getting me that close! :> I don't know why I've just never made enough of an effort to go to one.

I know this isn't a music concert so that will still remain an "I've Never" but I am just as excited for my BIRTHDAY GIFT! Don't panic! We've got a whole month til that day comes but Derek is treating me to ...

BRIAN REGAN LIVE!

If you don't know who I am talking about PLEASE youtube his name or google him! He is a stand up comedian and he is CLEAN!

"Comedian Brian Regan keeps his routine clean Rick massimo, The Providence Journal
It’s easier to explain what Brian Regan’s comedy isn’t than what it is. It isn’t self-consciously bizarre; it isn’t angry; it isn’t raving; it just plain funny in the old-school, post-vaudeville fashion. Fellow comedian Patton Oswalt wrote, “Brian Regan’s comedy stuns me … because he can start down the road with a premise that every comedian knows has not one scrap of flesh left on its bones, and find a new angle of attack that yields prime cuts of comedic meat.”


It's so true!

So the tickets have been booked! And I am almost as excited just to go into the Abravanel Hall! (don't ask me how to pronounce that) It looks amazing! I LOVE CHANDELIERS!

 Sorry I couldn't contain my excitement! Had to share! :D
What a great present! Thanks, sweetheart! I wuv you!

6 comments:

Erin said...

i cant believe you have never been to a concert!!! so crazy. oh gosh, my parents looooove brian regan, he is pretty funny!

.Ang. said...

I can't believe it either.

I think I'd include Michelle Branch though.. I love her..


HAVE FUN!!!

Gordon and Katrina said...

Ooh! We love Brian Regan! We went to his show for our anniversary last year! SOOOOO Funny. Have fun!

Kim's just sayin' said...

well, it's one step closer. That sounds like a lot of fun. What a nice hubby you have.

The Earl Family said...

LOVE love Brian Regan! Joel and i saw him in T.O. at the Performing Arts Ctr. He was hilarous! We've been wanting to hear him again, you'll love it!!!!!!!

Case Face and Lady Katie said...

we're going to his show too! i got case tickets for valentine's day. maybe we'll see ya there!