Monday, December 14, 2009

Shanae's Bday & 14th Ward Christmas Party



Back to Back birthday's!
It will be impossible for me to forget Shanae's birthday
since it is just 2 days before Derek's!
Happy 30th!
Her speech, "I feel young!"








Jones



Jocelyn's FABULOUS nursery leader, Ckaz


Calkins in the Classic Christmas Sweaters!
hee hee


Lili's parents were
STAR STRUCK


Shepardettes, the angle & the star!
Primary did the Nativity!
Soooo cute! "Mary" kept trying to hold "Joseph's" hand.
He wasn't too interested! haha






Then SANTA came!!!!! YAY, right?


Well most of the kids loved that Santa was there!


But Jocelyn was capitalizing on playing with the
nursery toys all to herself because.... NO WORDS NECESSARY!

3 comments:

Erin said...

so cute! i love that they did the nativity! i love the pic of jojo fearing santa! hillarious!

Mary Boyd said...

I missed out! Happy birthday Shanae! Merry Christmas party! I will forever remember Derek with his sweatband! Soo great.

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

that last picture of Jo jO and santa is priceless!!! Any news on jobs?