Monday, December 7, 2009

ONLiNE SAViNGS











Buying something online? Want a coupon?
Want to print off coupons to save money?
THIS IS WHERE YOU GO! http://www.retailmenot.com/

It's worth a try. I was at Old Navy.com and heard my cousin uses
coupon codes to save a lot of money. So I just googled 'old navy
coupon code.' And so I tried it. The coupon said the value had to
be over $100 and the date showed that it was already expired.
I didn't have $100 worth but I tried it anyways. IT WORKED!
I just saved $14!!!

And they have so many printable coupons for food and so on.
I will never be the same! Just wanted to share!

I love being THRiFTY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spreading MORE good saving sites: (thanks Tessa!)



Slick Deals . NET
http://slickdeals.net/






Coupon Mom . com
http://www.couponmom.com/

2 comments:

Erin said...

isnt that site great! I just love it!

Melissa said...

ooh thanks for sharing.

I also typed in snapfish coupons when I was ordering a calendar for Chad's parents for Christmas and I saved 5 bucks. I think it was 20% off.

I love discounts, especially on stuff you have to buy anyways.