Saturday, September 19, 2009

KAUAi, HAWAii

Photobucket pictures of KAUAi HAWAii September 4-9, 2009
Album password is: saycheese



Shanae & Hillary
The brave ones




Jocelyn 14 months old on her way to Kauai!



Shanae, Kali (3) & Krew (17M) Jones



Getting the rental car... in the rain! Gotta love Hawaiian weather!
This was probably the hardest part. Carrying children, luggage & car seats. But we made it happen!
Jocelyn is just enjoying a book while we wait... the Little Red Hen. My mom's favorite childrens book... I remember her saying she felt like the Red Hen at times :> haha Mom, betcha didn't think I'd remember that, did ya!? haha XOXOX



Drip drip drop little September showers...


Warm greetings


Lighthouse












Blue Roof


 






Taro fields


.... sorry, I'm getting tired of posting... please just check out the photobucket link if you would like to see more...

IT WAS A BLAST! Thanks Shanae for a trip I'll never forget! LOVE YOU


2 comments:

janica said...

looks lik it was a tonafun! Jocelyn is getting soo freaking CUTE!

Erin said...

what a fun trip. what is jocelyn wearing - is that a leash? sooo pretty, i miss kauai!