Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"DaDa.... bkkkk"


Heeeeeyyyy!


Just another day in the William's Home:

"Dada...... bkkkk!?"
with a silent sign language "PLZZZZ" and a smile


"Ok Jocelyn, only because I Love You Through and Through..."


" ... And here we gooooo!"

" I love your top side. I love your bottom side.
I love your inside and outside.
I love your happy side, and your sad side,
Your silly side, and...."

"... your MAD SIDE.
I love your fingers and toes, your ears and nose.
I love your hair and eyes,
Your giggles and cries.
I love you running and walking,
Silent and talking.
I love you through and through...
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow, too."
- Bernadette Rossetti-Shustak


" DaDa .... MOOOOOre?" (more in sign language)

"Of course sweetheart, ANYTHING for you! "

Wouldn't you want to be read to with this kind of animation!?
Thanks Derek for being such a FUN DAD!
Jocelyn LOOOVES spending time with you!
I love you!


And once he's done... she comes to me!
I love that she loves books!


SOOOOO Much fun being a mommy & wife!
I do have the best job ever!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! i love that she loves books!

Anonymous said...

Derek you're the Man! or should I say You're the DAD!

Hillary you look drop dead gorgeous. I just love your smile.

And Jocelyn, you are the cutest baby ever. Keep on reading.

Kim's just sayin' said...

it's true Derek is a great story teller, I've witnessed it in real life :)

and, JoJo's signing is so cute. I loved watching her sign baby when she saw Mason yesterday. she is just so cute. it makes me want to teach mason sign...maybe.

Hammels said...

Derek is too much... So cute, she is getting so big, can't wait t see you guys when you come back, we will have to do a cousins pic!

Amy Nielson said...

She is so adorable and growing so fast. I love the picture of the 2 of you at the top. :)

Harris Family said...

I love that book!! We read that to Will over and over!! Derek is the best dad ever!! :)

Becky Smith said...

I can't believe how time flies! Your little girl is super cute! I love looking at your blog in keeping up with you.

Gordon and Katrina said...

How fun! Henry loves to be read too as well! Being a wife and mommy is the best!!!

Erin said...

what a cute post! i hope brady loves books. he does if i whisper and point to things, other than that he just wants to eat them right now!