

Ok... so just about everyone tells us that Jocelyn looks like her daddy, but what do you think now? ;D At least we have similar mannerisms! Mirrored images! I totally agree that she looks like Derek but check it out! I came home and saw this photo and just laughed! So, yes. I purposefully grabbed an outfit that looked similar and a blanket. What's creepy is that I still have that little dress of mine from the 80's and I could put that on her and do a REAL imitation. This is me at 3 months and Jocelyn will be 3 months next week on the 25th! This should help us see what looks like me and everything else must be Derek!
...Thanks for sharing a laugh...
16 comments:
twins! now come home!
whoa! you guys look A LOT alike.
true I always thought she looked like Derek, but you have proved me otherwise!
wow, you totally look identical! two cute.
Ok the crazy part about it is both your hands are doing the same thing. I love the pictures! I think she looks like you. I've never seen her in person :( but I think she looks just like you.
Oh how cute! You are both so adorable. Jocelyn looks just lik her mommy!
I can't spell - I meant to say LIKE
Wow... you do look a lot a like. I wouldn't have guessed that was you in top picture. Well now it's a toss up... not sure who she looks like. I guess we'll just have to wait a couple years to find out! :)
Wow, that's awesome! She totally looks like you!!
ok not to burst your bubble hilly, but yes she looks like you in this picture, wearing the EXACT same outfit, doing the exact same pose, but her nose and eyes look like... Derek, you know it, but lets pray she gets here mamas eye color... stunning!
wow she looks JUST like you!! what a cutie
I was actually wondering where the comparison picture of Jocelyn was. I thought it was 2 pics of you. You look exactly alike!
that is so cute! your arms are both the same too! ha :)
They have to say she looks like her daddy...it boosts there ego! She is so cute!!
She looks like you like twins! SO cute!
This looks like its the same photo, you cant even tell its two differnt people. So cute. By the way, I have an invite for you, but I'm not sure when you get back or if your back. My friend Sheila is throwing me a baby shower on friday, 6:30 my apartment and your welcome to come hang out, eat and play some games!
Thanks for making the trip to my moms house to see us. It was good to see you and meet your cute Jocelyn. I can't remember the name brand of the sling you told me was the best. Will you post it on my blog for me when you get home and settled? Thanks so much.
Post a Comment