Friday, January 18, 2008

Laura Harris Tagged ME! :D Thanks sis

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago



Having my 13th birthday party

I just got braces

Upgraded to contacts from glasses

Just starting to wear mascara

Running relay races on the track team with Heidi, Ashley, & oh, what was her name?



5 Snacks I enjoy (only 5?)

Herb bread or whole wheat tortilla strips toasted with oil & vineager

Chips with tons of Salsa and a lil Cheese melted on top

Homemade bread dipped in Hot Cocoa

Peaches, pears and cottage cheese

ok, I love CHOCOLATE COVERED GRAGHAM CRACKERS. I admit it.



5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire



*this is tuff!!!!

Buy a cabin for my family somewhere in the mountains: Yosemite, Red Woods, Washington, Utah

Travel the world with Derek using different meathods of transportation: cruises, hot air balloon, jets, trains & check out all the temples

Fly to the moon! I wanna see earth from outter space!

I would splurge on some electronics: home theatre & buy all the movies I love.

Definatley get some Jewelry & a designer purse ( friends and family too): aquamarine ring baby



3 Bad Habits


I say "like" and "she said/ he said, then I said" too many times when I talk

Pushing SNOOZE too many times... then I rush to leave and I am usually late

Biting my nails, although I have been improving!



5 Places I have lived


Fresno, California

Ephraim, Utah

Camarillo, California

Thousand Oaks, California

Laie, Hawaii



5 Jobs I have had

Sunglass Hut Manager in Waikiki and Assistant Manager in Cali

Black Angus Hostess

Nanny for Caroline "LuLu" Hottinger :D

Office Assistant to Dr. Jones (pediatrician) and Dr. Reijnes (dentist)

Flourist/Sales at Ivy Crest Fresno Flourist



Ok, that brought back a lot of fun memories. I tag ERIN LOWE ( I know she checks this out)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure do have a great taste in snacks. Reading your blog made me hungry.

Erin said...

first you spelled my name LOWE. ouch. that is wrong. second, I think I have already filled out this questionaire on my blog somewhere! but i love reading yours!