Tuesday, January 8, 2008

2007 White Christmas








please note* Derek & I hadn't slept on our overnight flight... :/

Flew to VEGAS to see Natalie, Jeff, & Kat...
We also got to see Jeffrey & Lily!
It was so nice to see them all, the Hammel's home and the home they're building! Such a beautiful location! In-N-Out was also a highlight!
Kat is all grown up~
Then my parents drove thru, we jumped on the car, and drove to SLC, UT! Where we have winter white snow! YAY As you can see we went snowboarding and made a snowy couple... saw friends and family, the SLC Temple and came back to Hawaii. We loved celebrating this time of year. God bless you one and all. Loves&Hugs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your snowman. You guys are a super cute couple. Thanks for letting us barrow some movies. You're the best neighbors ever.

Anonymous said...

I love your snowman. You guys are a super cute couple. Thanks for letting us barrow some movies. You're the best neighbors ever.

THE SAWYER FAM said...

How fun!!! I wanted to go to the snow this year too but we had to move instead! Maybe next year! I'm sure you two worked real hard on your snowmen or snowwomen but they look like they went suntanning or something! =P