Monday, September 17, 2012
SHOUTING FROM MY ROOF TOP!
Ya, this is me SHOUTING FROM MY ROOF TOP! Praise the Lord! We have been so blessed!
Due to all my diabetic/health issues with my pregnancy, birth and Jocelyn's hernia operation, we had quite a medical bill! It's been a year now and after monthly payments and such, and bills continually being added, I heard about/ and applied for the financial assistance at the hospital. I needed to provide out tax returns info, and pending medical charges and such. Any who, they reviewed our situation and just cut our remaining balance of $3500 to $995! That is $2500 WAIVED! I can't believe it! A huge weight has just been lifted off my shoulders!
So this is me, singing praises! HALLELUJAH
I can breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HOORAY! We have also been recipients of hospital financial assistance and it was a LIFE SAVER. I relate all too well to your last sentence of, "I can breath." I'm glad to hear it!
So happy this happened for you guys! That day at your house broke my heart! You guys deserve this, Yay! Love ya friend.
that is wonderful news.
We had that happen with one of our pregnancies, what a weight off your shoulders! I know exactly how you feel! YEAH!
Post a Comment