SUPERBABY
... ok that is better
More greenery to see... perfect weather!
I spy with my lil eye....
I SEE IT TOO
yummers
kodak moment, guys!
derek always makes this face. {flares his nostrils} and i think it ruins pictures.
he is so dang handsome. JUST SMILE :) please
the world is your... _________
much better :)
they found a red star fish!
HI!
LOVE this picture
we found a bunker
very interesting
bambi! :) and friends. i know we should be use to them in utah,
but we're still new and it's still exciting to get so close!
full tummies... lounging at the beach house. check out their view from the windows!
Aw, Snarles Barklee
practicing her walking..
"it's not about how many time we fall, it's about how many time we get back up." -abe


3 comments:
Hill, looks like you had a beautiful summer! I was so excited to see that you made a stop at Cannon Beach, that's my old stomping grounds :) you and the fam look great!
so pretty, i want to go there and with you guys it would be even better! WE MISS THE WILLIAMS FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok...not sure if we can be friends if you tease me with these beautiful pacific northwest pics!! I miss it!! Looks like you guys had such a fun summer though!!! :)
Post a Comment