Sunday, January 15, 2012

Companions. Neighbors. Friends.











I love seeing old friends. I laugh. "Old" being 6 months ago we were neighbors... now we don't live in the same state anymore. haha Erika, Jason & Ethan Allred were our neighbors in the duplex we were living in just before this. I don't think I've ever shared that story... 

I went and knocked on the door to talk to our soon-to-be neighbors about moving in and such. Derek was in the parked car with Jocelyn in front of the house. I ran to the door. Jason answered and we talked for 10 seconds before Derek burst out of the car, yelling from the street, 
"ELDER ALLRED?!?"
 Yup. Low and behold Derek & Jason were MTC companions and served in the same mission. How CRAZY is that?


So while we were neighbors we spent a lot of Sunday nights playing games! It was great! 
The baby monitors could reach since it was a duplex. GAME ON.


 So the Allred's have one more semester at University of Idaho! And they were in town and we had a nice lunch followed, of course, by a game. So good to see you guys! LOVE YA!

 {thanks auto timer}



 



 ___________________________________________________________

MY SUNSHINE

Meet Gabriella. [ aka Gabri.] She is in Sunbeams with Jocelyn and she lives around the corner. In our home she is known for having horses and llamas in her back yard. Makes her quite popular you know. Jocelyn needed a lil friend time so Gabri came over. SO FUN! Gabri is about to be a big sister and she loved playing with Tiana! Tiana was a fan. JoJo not so much :) jk


















_____________________________________________

We have all had an illness this last week. 
JoJo - stomach flu
Derek - strep throat
Hillary - inevitable strep throat & stomach flu
Tiana - ear infection :(
But we are no longer contagious and Tiana is on antibiotics now. 
Here's to a happier, HEALTHIER week!
_______________________________________________

MOVIE REVIEWS:
must see

still in theatres



loved jonah hill in this! 
derek and i love true stories, so check this out at redbox.


I finally saw it! LOVED IT. 
If you haven't seen it yet, get it at Redbox.

which leads me to...
...

God Bless Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr for the man of courage he was. 
And  all that he did to progress the US! What a dream! Freedom. 
He is remembered with honor & respect in my heart.


loves&hugs
xoxox

2 comments:

Erin said...

is that chevron your carpet or rug? i love it against the dark wood! I cant believe jojo is in sunbeams now!!!

Hillaryous said...

Thanks, Erin! It's a rug :) Found it on eBay! LOVE IT.