Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kristiana Rae Williams "Tiana"

"The fun has arrive-D! Thank you- Thank you very much!"-Tarzan

The 21st of June came and I hadn't gone into labor so I went in for a c-section. It just so happens that I was contracting every 2 mins when I was in there that morning on the monitors, but I was still only dilated to a 1. Therefore, in order to have a VBAC after my last c-section I wouldn't have been able to receive any more assistance from the doctors/ meds than them breaking my water. This could have taken a whole day for me to go into labor on my own and even then the chances of me not having to have a c-section after all that were low. So we pressed ahead to the ER. It was nice to be awake this time. To see and remember seeing my baby for the first time! Derek kept his eyes on my face hahaha he wasn't too thrilled about checking out my insides. But he did click a couple pictures... those have been spared from the world wide web, have no fear. So here are some of the FIRST PHOTOS of Tiana! Enjoy.

 Oh, ya, and we're closing on THIS house the month after Tiana arrives! :D



 OFF WE GO


 SO EXCITED!
 They took her straight over there to weigh her and clean her up. Derek went to watch that then brought her back to me :D
Tuesday, June 21, 2011 10:28am
8lbs 1oz 20 inches long 
Kristiana Rae
 Kristiana- Kristi is after Derek's mom Christy and after Derek-his middle name is Christopher
tiana-is a name i fell in love with so we combined the two! 
Rae- is my Grandma Haar "TuTu's" middle name that I have loved FOREVER!
 Then Derek got to bring her over to me! This was MY eyes view.
 My lil burrito! Just wanted to cuddle up with her!








 Jocelyn's been great with her. So far she's a little interested, wants to hold her for a minute, asks where she is, holds her hand when she cries, and isn't jealous or too clingy. But once she doesn't have a Grandma to give her attention all day, then we shall really see how she does! :]

 I'm one happy mama! I love my girls! This is why I went through 9 months of poking and pricking my fingers, shooting insulin in my belly, pregnancy and will spend however long trying to lose all the weight! :> It's worth it!
Pure Joy!












11 comments:

Hi! said...

CONGRATULATIONS! She is beautiful! Wonderful pictures and love her name, and Tiana is a cute nickname. Your house is adorable. Love the baby girl headgear. WIsh you the "BEST OF EVERYTHING" for your sweet family!
Love the Mark Family

The Siple Family said...

She looks allot like Derek in picture # 9 starting at the top. What a darling little family filled with girls. Congratulations!

Melissa said...

She is such a little doll...she's just perfect!

I LOVE her name, and when I heard her middle name was RAE i was convinced you named her after me! no!? oh well, I'll just pretend! :)

Logan and Heidi said...

Oh Hillary, your a trooper! What a hard pregnancy! But she is worth it... so cute. I'm so excited for you guys to have her and to have a new home to bring her to. COngrats on all the exciting changes! Love ya!

Nicole & Morgan said...

CONGRATS!!! SHE is sooo beautiful! Cant wait to meet her!

H+B Jackson said...

I can't wait for all of this!!! Our life is crazy while we buy and move to a house too! I will be praying for smooth transistions and lots of helpers! Love you!

The Price Family said...

Congratulations!!!! I LOVE the pictures of her with the hair bows! She is such a doll! I am so happy for your little family of four!

The Gibbs said...

she is beautiful! congrats!

Gordon and Katrina said...

Congratulations you guys! We are so happy for you! She is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I still just love the pic of the two girls on your couch!
And your house looks way cute!!! So excited for you guys! Don't hesitate to call or text if you need help. :) I'll check on you guys soon! :)

Shanae said...

love all of these pictures! She is just so CUTE!!!!