Sunday, December 19, 2010

From: US To: YOU


may your heart be filled with the 
SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS
this holiday & throughout the new year



I am very sorry to say that none of you are getting Christmas cards from us. Please, be not offended!
I may not have much to show for it but I've been pretty busy. I did make a Christmas card to send out but it deleted/ disappeared on my computer and at that point I decided it just wasn't going to happen.
We don't love you any less! And I know you're keeping tabs on us. So we send our LOVE and Christmas Spirit through the WORLD WIDE WEB this year. We have a lot to look forward to in 2011. So stay tuned. We love you and appreciate your friendship & support!

Loves & Hugs,
Derek, Hillary & Jocelyn Williams

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas William's fam! Have fun in Cali!

Crystal & Brandon said...

what a beautiful picture!!!! your little girl is sooo pretty.

Erin said...

love it!!! merry Christmas to you guys too!!!

Hi! said...

Love your E-card. May you have a perfect Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Love, the Marks

The Earl Family said...

I'd love to mail you a Christmas card! What's your Utah address? Loved your photo! Beautiful!