Sunday, November 21, 2010

Don't have a case of the Monday's!



5 comments:

Shanae said...

thank you, needed that.

Anonymous said...

i love it.

Anonymous said...

Good thoughts Hillary, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. After watching the video you posted I thought I would talk a bit on how we can better love each other, as Christ loves us. I picked out a few stories to cover Christmas and Thanksgiving. I like the stories about preparedness and gratitude. Good points. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I saw the add for the bedroom set at RCWilley! I told Josh about it but he didn't respond! :) That is a great deal!!! Josh was able to get us a dual portable dvd player also! So nice for the car. My Grandparents are in Camarillo! I'm trying to decide when I'm going, my brothes are in San Diego...I'll need to make a Cali trip soon. Hope you guys are having fun with your parents!